Partnerships MBA Intern
San Francisco, CA
Huckleberry is rebuilding small business insurance from the ground up. In a multi-trillion dollar industry where paper forms and fax machines still predominate, and customers are wasting countless hours navigating byzantine processes, we provide small business owners with the capability to manage all of their insurance needs through a single, elegant interface. Our team is rethinking every aspect of the experience, from pricing, to underwriting to claims.
We're backed by Uncork Capital, Crosslink Capital, e.ventures, Postmates CEO Bastian Lehman, Apartment List CEO John Kobs and several others. We’re currently seeking a Partnerships MBA Summer Intern to join our fast-growing team in San Francisco, with potential for full-time employment for candidates that excel during their internship.
At Huckleberry, partnering with other companies that provide services to small businesses is one of our key growth levers. As a Partnerships MBA Intern, you will work closely with the CEO in sourcing and project managing all new partnership expansion efforts. In particular, you will:
- Source new relationships and manage the partnership roadmap.
- Develop sales materials and pitch prospective partners.
- Work closely with the engineering and product teams to incorporate partner integrations into the overall company roadmap.
- Mid-way through or just graduated from a tier 1 MBA program.
- Ability to project manage cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced environment. You're great at managing a work plan and you track everything so nothing slips through the cracks.
- Strong attention to detail. We can rely on you to get it right the first time.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Have a can-do attitude. We’re creating a culture with a focus on getting things done no matter how big the obstacles or how limited the resources.
- Are scrappy with an ownership mindset. We don’t believe in anything being "someone else’s job".
Nice to have
- Experience in the insurance industry, technology or startups
- Experience in a partnerships or business development role